Many people are getting into weight gain because they believe that this is one of the fastest ways to have a fit and sexy body once they exercise regularly. However, there are instances that people cannot wait so they resort to various means of gaining weight without realizing that it can be unhealthy for them. If you are one of those who can’t wait to gain weight, here are some healthy weight tips for you:
1. Add up on calories. Since calories are the building blocks of muscles and the primary course of a person’s energy, people who are looking forward to gain weight should increase their calorie intake. Studies show that people who want fast weight gain should add up 1,000 or more extra calories but this cannot be health for everyone especially to those who are used to eating a little or to those who have been into dieting.
For starters, adding up 500 extra calories would do you good and it can be increased when proper adjustments have already been done. (REMINDER: Always read the nutrition facts label of food to see its calorie content per serving. This information guide can be seen at the top section of the packaged food.
2. Load up on snacks all throughout the day. Eating snacks—especially those that are high in calories, carbohydrates, and protein—often during the day can help you gain weight the healthy way because this prepares your body for a larger amount of food during full course meals.
3. Always opt for foods that have higher calorie content. As mentioned, calories help people double up their body mass. If you are really into gaining weight the fast and healthy way, always choose the foods that have the highest calorie content more often.
4. Increase your food intake. Experts say that people who are looking forward to gain weight the safe and healthy way should try eating larger portions of foods during meal time. For those who are “little eaters,” it is best not to force yourself to eat large portions because you might vomit or be full in an instant. What you can do is to eat smaller meals but double up your eating schedule and eat foods that have the highest content of calories.
5. Don’t eat foods with saturated fats. Calories contain fats but it doesn’t mean that you should consume all the foods that have calorie content even if they have saturated fats. Studies show that saturated fats can make a person more prone to increased cholesterol condition and other illnesses and conditions relate to saturated fats.
(REMINDER: Always choose foods that don’t only have high calorie content but nutritious and healthy as well. Always opt for fruits, vegetables, meats, and other poultry products. Avoid consuming dairy and other whole-milk products, skin or chicken, sausage and bacon, butter, sour cream, and meats with high-fat as well as majority of the snack foods available in major supermarkets and groceries nationwide.
Always stay healthy
These healthy weight gain tips do not promise the same result to everyone since people have their innate genetic build up. What they should do is to visit their physicians first and ask for a thorough examination to ensure that they are fit enough to gain some weight.
If they are fit, the physician will also guide the person on the kinds of foods that he or she should eat to ensure one’s health.
If you want to find out more for the above topic, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you.
Content: PLR, Image: Pixabay